NOW LOOKING FOR
- IN CLEVELAND/MEDINA/AKRON AREA
- TO BE LISTED FOR SUBCONTRACTING ASSIGNMENTS..
- PLEASE CALL THE OFFICE OR DIRECTOR FOR AN INTERVIEW.
If interested in sub-contracting for National Interpreting Agency, please fill out the application attachment below and send it to Gina Asad at N.Interpreting.A@aol.com or fax to: 330-975-4419
When accepting an interview please schedule 45-to an hour depending on qualifications.
Please bring with you..
- Copy of your drivers license
- Proff of address (any bill or statement)
- resume / cover letter
- copy of your degree (s)
- any licenses or certificates
- list of current employment names and phone numbers
(subcontracting/full or part time employment/ temporary or perment)
8 Membership cards (RID)
9. Copy of professional liability incurance ( if possible)
Thank you for contacting our agency, we have a great deal of opportunity for our interpreters to advance in their field, and experience all sides of this great career choice they have chosen.
We would be honored to get the chance to see what you can offer to our team of specialized interpreters.Contact us today, to get started on your way...